Knowledge & Tips on Dunk Tank Assembly, Dunk the Boss, Splash the Boss:
1. Assemble the front, back, and sides according to the diagram. Be careful, these pieces have the slots and pegs slightly off-center. They should be positioned so they are off-center toward the inside of the frame. If they do not slide together easily, one of the pieces needs to be turned around.
2. Put the blue liner inside the frame. It attaches with three Velcro straps per side of the frame.
3. Slide the seat into the seat post.
4. The end of the target arm slides onto a rectangular post on the seat stem. The sliding bracket then fits into the corner of the back frame piece.
5. Put the backstop arm into the sliding bracket.
6. Attach the yellow backstop to the arm using rope or zip ties.
About the Dunk Tank:
Completely Portable 300 Gallon Dunk Tank. Fits into the bed of a small Truck, SUV, or minivan. Breaks down to Six flat sections (48″ x 42″ x 8’h) for easy transportation. The Dunk Tank can be setup by one person in 10-15 minutes (excluding water). This Dunk Tank does not require a trailer and easily fits within a 10′ x 10′ area when in use.
This Dunk Tank is designed to be safe, durable, fun, and Setup by novices. Ease-of-Use features: Removal liner, slide on target backdrop, drop down seat, and slide together steel construction cage assembly makes it EASY for Do-It-Yourselfers.